1. Entrants must submit entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. LIBERATE IDEAS will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. LIBERATE IDEAS is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by LIBERATE IDEAS for any reason.
2. All winners will be notified by email they provided to LIBERATE IDEAS when they initially entered the contest. If the winner does not respond to the notification within five (5) business days for contests entered via a form, email or mail another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frames listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
3. Only one entry per person will be considered for contest entry unless the contest announcement specifically says that multiple entries are allowed.
4. Contests involving evaluations of Materials submitted as part of the contest will be judged entirely in the sole and absolute discretion of LIBERATE IDEAS. Decisions by LIBERATE IDEAS are final.
5. All entrants and winners must be a healthcare professional with an active NPI number when registering on the Liberate Health app and be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise stated or posted.
6. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
7. Neither LIBERATE IDEAS nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of the usage of a prize by any winner. LIBERATE IDEAS is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by LIBERATE IDEAS.
8. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, LIBERATE IDEAS in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
9. A contest is null and void in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
10. LIBERATE IDEAS reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
11. LIBERATE IDEAS reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
12. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
13. The following criteria apply:
a. In contests in which winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
b. In contests in which winners are selected based upon skill or accomplishments, winners will be chosen by LIBERATE IDEAS on the merits of each entry, in LIBERATE IDEAS’s sole and absolute discretion.
14. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
15. LIBERATE IDEAS reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by LIBERATE IDEAS, unless prohibited by law.
16. LIBERATE IDEAS reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.