The Liberate Health patient education platform is more than the go-to iOS-based mobile app that encourages patients to become active participants in their own healthcare—at the point of care… It’s the right information at the right time.
Liberate Health offers range of easy-to-understand infographic-style disease/treatment education decks, all of which are developed in collaboration with leading clinical Key Opinion Leaders and associations to ensure that each one is current, credible, and consistent.
The Liberate Health platform currently contains a deck library of:
- 47 condition decks ranging from abdominal pain to viral hepatitis.
- Over 100 treatment decks covering the most prescribed drugs as well as treatment action plans to ensure instructions are followed.
Each deck is created in collaboration with globally recognized medical experts and reviewed by the Liberate Health team for clinical relevancy. Additional medical condition and treatment infographics and other enhancements are steadily being added to the library. What’s more, these decks are designed with features that enable you to give patients a truly personal educational resource, increase their understanding, and empower them to take a more active role in managing their own health.
Within each deck, clinicians can:
- Include notes and attach other files such as lab results
- Record audio and generate an audio-visual patient visit record (PVR)
- Share the PVR with your patient via a secure, HIPPA-compliant web-based portal
Liberate Health brings needed information to life, enabling patients to truly see what you are talking about. Take a look at the full Liberate Health library at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/liberate/id734648415?mt=8.
To learn more, visit http://liberatehealth.us.